We returned this morning to be re-tech inspected and this time finally passed. While waiting to be re-inspected we happened to miss an opportunity to fly, so we had to wait until near the end of the day to fly. However, this didn't end as well as we'd planned either. Our motor controller got switched with one that not been programmed correctly so it prevented us from getting enough power to get off the ground. so end of day 2: still no flights.